Classical implantation is a dental service that restores lost teeth in two stages. At the first stage, the gum is cut and a titanium implant is implanted into the bone. The gum is sutured for the period of implant’s coalescence with the bone (2-6 months). A prerequisite for classical implantation is the existence of a sufficient amount of bone tissue. Otherwise, the doctor will suggest either a sinus lifting (building up of bone tissue) or another implantation technique - basal implantation. The next stage is prosthetics. When the implant is firmly fixed in the bone, the gum is cut and an abutment is placed on the implant. The abutment is the intermedium between the implant and the crown. Then the cast of the future tooth is made. A dental technician in the laboratory casts a crown, adjusts it to the optimal size and attaches it to the abutment using a special dental cement.
Indications for classical two-stage implantation:
- Absence of one tooth;
- Absence of several teeth;
- Absence of all teeth (adentia).
- Patient has diseases in which implantation is contraindicated (AIDS, tumor growth stage, hematopoietic organs diseases, central nervous system disorder, type 1 diabetes);
- Insufficient amount of bone tissue;
- The patient’s age is under 19 years old. Up to 19 years old, the human bone is at the stage of formation and growth. Therefore successful implant engraftment will be problematic.
To determine the possibility of classical implantation, the patient must pass a series of laboratory studies:
- General blood analysis
- Biochemical blood test
- Blood glucose test
- AIDS test
- Hepatitis B and C content markers
- Thyroid hormones
- RW test
Classical dental implantation in Belarus (Minsk) in the dental clinic Stomika is a high-quality service offered by a team of qualified specialists with the experience of more than 10 years, as well as an affordable price. Installation of a single implant with prosthetics starts at € 205. Having our own dental laboratory, a 3D scanner, a tomograph and other necessary equipment reduces the time spent on implantation to an absolute minimum.
For foreign patients our dental clinic has developed treatment packages that include:
- Implantation itself
- Accommodation arrangement
Besides, it is possible to remotely obtain a detailed treatment plan and the final cost of a two-stage implantation. To do this, you need to send us a 3D X-ray of the jaw.
Free patient consultation on classical dental implantation