Dental implantation calculator
The final cost of dental implantation depends on many factors. The price in Minsk will significantly differ from the cost in Moscow. As well as the price of the basal implant will differ from the price of the dental implant. That’s why we have developed a simple online implantation calculator, which will help you to calculate the service in a couple of clicks.
Below we describe in detail how to independently calculate the cost of implant installation.
- Firstly you need to choose an implantation technique. At the moment, there are only two: basal and classical.
- Next, you are suggested to note the teeth numbers where implants will be engrafted.
- The third step is to select the implant system. We want to draw your attention to the fact that, depending on the chosen technique, you will be offered various options for the implant system. Therefore, it is important that you choose the technique before choosing the system.
- And the last important step is the choice of the crowns. Choosing the crowns is similar to selecting the implant system. Depending on a technique, various options of crowns are offered.
- At the end, we suggest you to leave your data, so that we could contact you to clarify the cost of the implantation based on the received information.
It is important to understand that the implantation calculator does not take into account all the nuances that make up the final, total cost of the implants' installation. The calculator gives you a very close result, but it still might show the price with a deviation.
More detailed information about dental implantation in Stomika can be obtained having a consultation with our specialists. The consultations are ABSOLUTELY FREE.